We safeguard your data
What is GDPR?
GDPR stands for the General Data Protection Regulation and aims to strengthen and align data protection for you in the EU. The primary goal of GDPR is to ensure your control of your personal data. At the same time, the GDPR should simplify legislation on international trade by harmonizing laws and regulations within the EU.
What is personal data?
Personal data is all information that can identify you, such as identity number, name, birthday and credit card information.
How does The Image Faculty store your information?
Of course, our storage and use of your personal data is only legally valid. That is, we treat your personal data according to one of the following criteria:
1. Consent you have given for example in connection with completing the contact form. You can always withdraw this consent.
2. The treatment is necessary in order to comply with the agreement we have concluded with you. In order for us to deliver our products to you, we need to process your personal data, for example when we need to handle your payments or make sure we can get in touch with you.
3. Some personal data we are legally required to store. That is, the law requires that we keep certain personal data. For example certain types of traffic and location data that the authorities require that The Image Faculty store for a year.
4. We have a legitimate interest in using your personal data. For example situations where The Image Faculty uses personal data for statistics and analysis purposes to investigate which products and services our customers are pleased with.
Why does The Image Faculty save your personal data?
We store your information so we can service you in the best and fastest way. By storing your information we can:
1. Manage your agreements with us.
2. Communicate to you about the products and services you have at The Image Faculty.
3. Transfer billing and communication details so that you are updated at any time.
4. Develop and search for flaws, so we can work on making our work for you flawless.
5. Ensure that your information is not abused by third parties.
6. Send you marketing if you have given us a consent.
7. Compile statistics and analyzes so that we can offer you even better service and products in the future.
How long does The Image Faculty save my personal data?
We keep only your information as long as necessary. Then your data will be deleted or anonymized. How long we save your data depends on the purpose of saving them.
What do I do if I want to correct or delete my information?
If you wish to correct your information, please contact The Image Faculty at 00 45 32 11 99 55 or mail to: email@example.com. Depending on what information you want to correct or have deleted, we can assist you.
What are my rights after May 25 2018?
You have the following rights in respect of the personal data we have about you:
1. Learn more about what information we have
2. Correct incorrect information (when different criteria are met)
3. Ask us to limit the use of your information
4. Get your personal information deleted when they are no longer required
5. Oppose our processing of your personal data
6. Get your personal data handed out
7. Withdraw your consent when your personal data is used for direct marketing
8. Right to not having your personal used for automatic processing
Does the Image Faculty sell my information for 3rd party?
No, The Image Faculty sells none of your information to 3rd party.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions, you can catch us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 00 45 32 11 99 55
The Image Faculty